Looking for some loving guidance on a writing project? A manuscript review includes encouragement and suggestions to help you achieve your project's goals. All genres are welcome.
How it works:
After you purchase a manuscript review package, I'll get in touch with you and request that you send along your project via email. When I get it, I'll take notes, pinpointing your piece's strengths and making gentle suggestions on where to improve. I'll also make note of any grammatical or spelling errors and how to fix them.
I'll then email your manuscript back to you with my notes in the margins. You'll receive your marked up manuscript along with a letter in which I'll reflect on your piece, encourage you to continue, and make any final suggested changes.
A manuscript review may be for you if...
- You're stuck in the middle of a writing project and don't know what to do next.
- You're working through the editing process and could use another set of eyes.
- You're feeling overly critical of your writing, and need help pinpointing your project's strengths.
A manuscript review may NOT be for you if...
- You're looking for somebody to tell you whether or not a project is marketable, or for guidance regarding the publishing process.
- You're looking for hardcore copyediting or harsh critique.
For manuscripts longer than 30 pages or other questions, please contact me.