I'm delighted to be partnering with Indigo to offer writing workshops at three of their locations this fall. I'd love to see you there.
7pm - 9pm
September 10 Indigo Brant
September 11 Indigo Ancaster
September 18 Chapters Scarborough
This hands-on workshop is for anyone who needs help carving out time and space for writing. We’ll meet for two hours of creative playtime, writing prompts, and lots of laughter. All experience levels welcome. This workshop isn't genre-specific -- non-fiction writers, prolific tweeters, shopping list scribblers and famous mystery novelists are all welcome.
You'll come away from this workshop with:
- Pages of fresh, new writing that's all your own
- A deeper sense of your authentic writing voice
- Stronger skills in the craft of writing, forged through positive feedback in a safe environment — no red pen here!
- New connections with other writerly folks in your community
- A smile on your face and a skip in your step
Bring nothing but yourself and your favourite pen -- all writing will be done within the workshop.