Hello, lovely friends! How have you been? I took most of the summer off with my family (aside from taking a wonderful poetry class at UBC) and I am thrilled to be back here, plugging away at Nest & Story.
So: Pull up a chair, grab a mug and enjoy some virtual tea and orange slices. Let's have a quick chat about what's coming up next.
1. More editing services! I now offer two separate editing services to help writers of all stripes. My manuscript review service is perfect if you're in need of some encouragement and loving guidance on a creative writing project. I also offer blog/web editing for those with web copy in need of a good sprucing up.
2. New in-person writing workshop! Starting in January, I'll be offering a new writing workshop that combines feminist literature, writing and baked goods. Sound fun? You can register here.
3. New LIVE online workshops! Come January, I'll also be offering live online workshops so we can drink tea the comfort of our own homes while writing together. Of course, my at-your-own-pace online workshops are always available.
4. Build-your-own writing workshops! If you've got a group of at least four people, I've got a writing workshop for you. Learn more about creating a custom writing workshop here.
5. Workshops in Hamilton! I've secured an AMAZING space in a bookstore on James Street. The first workshop will take place on October 31st, and you can register for it here.
That's all for now, friends. Looking forward to writing with you soon!